A chartered accountant by education, Satyajit Ramdas Padhye is also a generation-next ventriloquist and puppeteer. Being the son of the famous ventriloquist and puppeteer, Ramdas Padhye, Satyajit frequently used to go with his father in each show which created curiosity in him to be like his father, one day.
Satyajit was one of the finalists in India's Got Talent which got featured on Colors channel. He, additionally, showed up on Kaun Banega Crorepati with Amitabh Bachchan and introduced this diminishing art of ventriloquism and puppetry.
- Awarded with the second and third positions for the event 'Surkhiyan' and 'Comic Stands' at Inter-collegiate Festival 'Malhar 2003'
- Made a professional quality puppet called 'Rapster' as the Mascot for Rapport 2003, which was the anchor for various events in the festival
- Also participated in a Hindi Skit for Youth Festival organized by the University of Mumbai
- Performed his first ventriloquist show at the age of 10
- Was one of the lead puppeteers in a professional puppet-play directed by Bharat Dabholkar – 'Good Night Baby Dino'
- He was the lead puppeteer in professional puppet-play called 'Hats Off'
- He was the lead puppeteer for the show 'Juicy Pammi' on ZOOM channel
- He assisted his father in operating his puppets in the super-hit music video by Falguni Pathak in the song 'Maine Payal Hai Chhankai'
- Special shows for children in international schools of Dubai and Muscat, combining education and entertainment through the medium of puppetry
- Special appearance in Marathi musical orchestra – 'Swar Panchm'
- Lead puppeteer for corporate show for Siemens, organized by Wizcraft
- Assisted his father at Lux Zee Cine Awards, 2001, for a show performed with Shah Rukh Khan and Anil Kapoor
- Assisted his father for operating a puppet in the film 'Dil Hai Tumhara'
- Lead Puppeteer for a puppet-serial produced for Singapore TV
- Helped his father in making professional quality puppets in their 'Puppet Workshop' for various projects
- Represented India at the World Festival of Puppet Art, Prague, 2006, where 50 countries from around the world participated
- Lead puppeteer for an ad-film for a Holland TV channel
- Special puppet film – 'AIDS – The Deadline', the first puppet film in India that creates awareness regarding AIDS and HIV
- Lead puppeteer for the show 'Big Bada Boom' on Disney channel
- Puppeteer for a puppet film for ISKCON
- Represented India along with his father at Japan Ventriloquist Festival held at Tokyo