With the following statement we are complying with our statutory duty in terms of the requirements under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, (Rules) as notified by way of section 87(2) (ob) read with section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 to provide information and inform you about the saving of information, the type of information, its purpose as well as our identity. We are also informing you about our first transfer and the type of information transferred. We recommend you to read this carefully to understand how we care about your personal data. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
StarClinch respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit the StarClinch website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you register for an account with us, you give us your personal information and you are not anonymous to us. Wherever possible we indicate which fields are required as mandatory and which fields are optional. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in India or anywhere else in the world. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We ask our users to register when they use the www.StarClinch.com site and services. Through our online registration process, we ask inter alia for your e-mail id and request you to choose a login id. This information is used for (a) service provisioning, (b) identification & authentication, and (c) contacting you occasionally for service related announcements including but not limited to new services or special deals we are offering.
In general, you can visit StarClinch website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
We seek transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as creating profile, skill-set, group details, previous performances, bank account details, fees and charges and other items and content you generate or that relates to your account);
Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list)
We automatically collect, process or use non-personal information which your browser sends to us (cookies). This information includes- browser type/ version, operating system, referrer URL (source of a link), IP address (host name of the computer used), time the server enquiry is made. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. This might however lead to the impairment of individual features on the website.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
- If you would like to receive our newsletter, we require a functioning email address attributable to you as well as further personal information which will allow us to check whether you are the owner of the email address submitted. You can revoke your agreement to save your personal information, email address as well as its use to send the newsletter to at any time.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics solution from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are folders which are saved on your computer and make it possible to analyse your use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookies (including your IP address) shall be sent to one of Google’s servers in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities for website operators and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will also send this information to third parties where appropriate if this is required by statute or if third parties process this information by order of Google. Google will in no circumstances link your IP address with other information saved by Google. You can avoid installing the cookies by applying a corresponding preference in your browser software; we suggest to you however that in this case you may not be able to use all of this website’s features to their full extent.
- Our internet presence uses social plugins (collectively “plugins”) from the social network including facebook.com, twitter.com. Facebook.com is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addendum “Facebook social plugin” or are inscribed with the text “Like”. Twitter.com, is operated by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. The plugins are marked with “Twitter”, “tweet me” or “Like” and accompanied by the Twitter logo.If you access a website from our internet presence which contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the provider’s servers. The contents of the plugin will be sent directly from the operators to your browser and integrated into the website by them.Through incorporating the plugins, Facebook and twitter receive the information that you have accessed the commensurate site from our internet presence. If you are logged in to Facebook and Twitter, Facebook and Twitter can assign the visit to your user account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or making a comment, the corresponding information from your browser will be sent directly to Facebook and saved there.For further information about the purpose and extent of the data collection and the further processing and use of the information by Facebook and Twitter as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy, please see the operator’s data protection notice.
If you do not want Facebook or Twitter to collect information about you through our internet presence, you must log out of the appropriate services before visiting our internet presence.
- We collect and use personal information insofar as it is necessary in order to make usage of broadcast media possible (usage data). In particular, features to identify the customer, information about the beginning and end as well as the extent of the particular use and information about the broadcast media utilised by the customer count as usage data.
3. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Any information that we collect is not shared with or sold to any third party without the consent of the user or customer, except :
- (a) to provide services that you have requested or,
- (b) when it becomes a legal obligation, or
- (d) in the event of merger/acquisition, where this data may be transferred as an asset to the merged entity/acquirer.
StarClinch will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. Please Note that www.StarClinch.com tries its best to collect data from the most authentic source. However, at any stage, www.StarClinch.com is not liable for any loss, monetary or otherwise, resulting from the usage of their data.
We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Company will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
www.StarClinch.com website is a general audience website and its related sites, applications, services, and tools are not intended for children under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services or tools from users in this age group. Any transactions entered into by users in the above mentioned age group would be void as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872, thus www.StarClinch.com will not be liable for the breach of such transactions.
- Our Website enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions and collect payments. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users’ contact and financial information to facilitate your transactions and collect payments. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other’s profile and contact information. In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.You agree to use user information only for :-
- a) StarClinch Services-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
- b) using services offered through www.StarClinch.com.
- StarClinch may at its discretion display your profile at Website (and so available to the public) to promote yourselves and to enable clients shortlist your profile if it meets their requirement. Other users can also see any information you chose to share in your profile.If you access our websites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, certain information about you, such as your profile, activities or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.The people to whom you have revealed your key word in your profile will be able to personally identify your activities at StarClinch.com.
9. STARCLINCH LOGO
StarClinch® is a Registered Trademark