Abhishek Nath is a professional singer based out of the capital city of India, New Delhi. He is an aspiring musician and actor. He is a Spanish guitarist who tries to compose songs in English, Bengali, and Hindi with good lyrics.
A civil engineer by academic qualifications, Abhishek keeps a keen interest in acting as well and has acted in many films such as played a lead role in a Bengali film 'Atithi' and had worked as a child actor in 'Sheshkrito'.
A part of it, he has done voice-overs for many comic-animation films like 'Handa and Bhonda'.
- Directed background music for a documentary named 'The Poetry of Driftwood'
- Played background music for a documentary 'E-Lekha' (for the Ministry of Finance, Government of India)
- Theme song of Gaana.com for the competition organised by Gaana.com through Talent-house and won the second place
- Composed an instrumental Vande Mataram fused with Raaga Desh for the Book-Launch event of 'Vande Mataram'
- Composed songs for the band 'The Minstrel'
- Done instrumental versions of many Hindi songs, old and new, on YouTube with Mrs Sonali Nath on Hawaiian guitar and Sanjeev Sachdeva on accordion