Aashmeen Munjaal is a makeup artist based out of the capital city of Maharashtra, Mumbai. She has been trained from London school of Advanced Makeup, Tony & Guy Singapore, Waler Scheldem from Germany, and City and Guild University.
She has done makeup for many contestants of Pantaloon Femina MISS INDIA contest, and has recreated the mystic looks for several pageants and contests. She has won awards like:
- All India Excellence Award in Hair and Makeup Artistry
- Times Research Award for Best Makeovers
She has been to this profession for the last 20 years, and she has enhanced the beauty of celebrities like Soha Ali Khan, Jacquiline Fernandis, Freida Pinto, and some stunning ramp models like Krishna Sumani, Amanpreet Wahi, Yuvika Choudhry and many more.
Her salon provides:
- Hair Care: Hairdressing, Hairstyling, Hair spa, hairstyles like braids or buns, ponies or pleats, spikes or streaks
- Skin Care: exotic facials, beauty treatments, skin therapies and glow remedies
- Spa: healing massages like Swedish Massage, Thai Yoga Massage, Aromatic Thai Massage, Lymphatic drainage, Body wrap, Whole Body Scrub, and Stone Therapy – followed by sauna or steam bath
- Body Care: foot reflexology and Acupressure